Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Santa Experience 2020
- Due to COVID-19, Advanced Reservations are required. Click here for reservations.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- In accordance with the Governors Executive Orders, CDC, and NCDHHS guidelines, wearing a face mask is strongly recommended. These guidelines are subject to change at any time. CDC Considerations for Wearing Masks
- You will experience physical distancing practices in Bear Plaza, including maintaining social distance in queues.
- Don't forget to follow the 3 W's
** It is our top priority to ensure the health and well-being of our guests & Santa, therefore, this year guests will not sit on Santa’s lap during their interaction, but will still have the opportunity to engage in conversation and have a magical experience with Santa, while maintaining physical distance. An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand sanitizer in high traffic areas.
Layout adjustments to allow socially distant shopping
We've worked hand in hand with the City of New Bern and the Department of Parks and Recreation to create a safe environment for all visitors, vendors and our staff in accordance with all city and statewide guidelines.
Details regarding layout adjustments to be posted prior to event.
We do our best to keep you, our staff and vendors safe!
Please be aware that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to Beary Merry Christmas, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.